Before/After: Bedroom Makeover w/ Sherwin-Williams "Amazing Gray"


I'm so excited to finally show you my guest bedroom makeover that I did using the Sherwin-Williams Chip It! button. If you missed any of my previous posts leading up to this one, including how I used the Sherwin-Williams Chip It! button to pick a paint color palette for my room and how I then used the palette to help me choose accessories, you can read the posts here and here.

In the last post I revealed that I was going to use Sherwin-Williams Worldy Gray for the entire room. After getting it home and putting up a few sample swatches, I realized that the color wasn't dark enough for my room. There are two really large windows in there and with the amount of light flooding in, that particular color looked white. I was bummed because it's such a gorgeous color, but I went back to my local Sherwin-Williams store and the salesperson there was so helpful in helping me choose another gray. She suggested I use Amazing Gray instead, which is just one shade darker than Worldly Gray (they're on the same color palette). The color turned out beyond what I could have imagined; I love it!


Here's one last look at the before:

And here's the after:


before & after bedroom makeover (paint color: Sherwin Williams "Amazing Gray")
gold polka dot confetti print
before & after bedroom makeover (paint color: Sherwin Williams "Amazing Gray")
antique vanity station  // paint color: Sherwin Williams "Amazing Gray"
gold polka dot jewelry tray

before & after bedroom makeover photos (paint color: Sherwin Williams "Amazing Gray")

photos brunch at saks

Pin It!