Currently Loving... with Maegan Tintari of Love Maegan

I'm so excited to have Maegan Tintari of ...love Maegan as a part of the "Currently Loving" series today. Maegan's blog is one of the first I started reading 4 years ago, and I don't think I've missed a day since. Not only does she have the best style, but she's ridiculously creative (seriously, check out her DIY archives!), and is one of the nicest/loveliest blogger's I've "met" thus far.

Here are a few things Maegan is currently loving...


Explore a few of Maegan's favorites: Instagram: @lovemaegan / Pinterest: @lovemaegan | Yen Sushi | Jane Iredale pressed mineral powderThey Roared Vintage / Garance Dore | ...love Maegan nail polish tutorials
Also in this series:
original photos above 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Pin It!