"One martini is all right. Two are too many, and three are not enough."
- author James Thurber to Time magazine, 1960
5 Holiday Cocktail Recipes:
1. Blended coconut, pineapple, and a dash of nutmeg make this festive coquito cocktail by Spiced Blog the perfect frothy drink for those dreaming of a sunny island getaway this time of year.
2. A few measures of Peppermint Schnapps turns this mocha cocktail on the rocks by Bayside Brides into a sweet holiday delight. Don't forget to add the crushed candy canes around the rim of your glass; too cute!
3. Chicago Tribune writer Leah Eskin shares her drink of choice for the holidays: a pretty in pink cocktail made of champagne, cranberries, and topped with the zest of an orange. Yum.
4. What could be more joyful than gathering a group of friends and pouring a few of these eggnogtini's? Just saying eggnogtini is fun, isn't it?
5. If you're looking for a great non-alcoholic drink for kids and adults alike, check out this holiday punch cocktail recipe (serves up to 50).
You might like: Are you in the hostess seat this year but don't know where to start? Check out my guide on how to easily throw a holiday party.