A House in Paraty, Brazil


Things have been intentionally quiet here on the blog front, but now that work is back in full swing, I'm excited to get some posts up that I've been putting together during my down time. Hope you all had a nice holiday break (and for those of you lucky ducks who are still vacationing, cheers to you! Enjoy!). K and I spent a quiet Christmas and New Year's at home- cooking, relaxing, crossing off a few "I'll get to it one day" tasks on our home to-do list, and exploring some fun places around LA. We ventured to Culver City to climb these stairs, walked along the beach in Marina Del Ray, checked out the Camera Obscura in Santa Monica, and a few other totally touristy things in our own town, but it was so much fun to see places in this city that we pass by all the time but never take the time to experience.

Of course, after seeing this photo shoot of a house in Paraty, Brazil I was dreaming of being in a much more exotic place than LA, but just looking at the photos was enough to put me in full vacay mode. Can you imagine swimming in the pool above everyday? I can't think of any reason that one would ever have to leave if this was your house. Gorgeous.

Photos below.



Pin It!