photos belong to this blog
1/2 C. gluten free flour (or any flour of choice) (My gf flour is a mix of rice flour, tapioca flour, & potato starch)
1/3 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 C. vegetable oil (I use this coconut oil in recipes)
3/4 C. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 8-inch baking pan or line with parchment paper.
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add oil, sugar, and vanilla. Mix in eggs until well combined.
3. Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients, folding in with a spoon or spatula until just combined.
4. Pour into lined pan and bake 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean and brownies move away from sides.
5. Let cool before cutting into squares.