PS. I'm linking up with the lovely Kori at Blonde Episodes for her Valentine's Day round up! Head over there for tons of VDay inspiration :)
Click below for steps.
You will need:
- Paint samples
- Heart paper punch (I used this one from Martha Stewart)
- Single hole punch
If paint samples are wider than 2 - 3 in. each, you'll also need:
1. Pick out a few paint samples in a range of reds and pinks you like best.
2. If the samples are larger than 2 - 3 inches wide (mine were) cut them in half.
3. To make the heart cut outs, use a heart shaped paper punch.
4. Use a regular hole punch on the top of the card and string ribbon through.
5. Write a note, attach a candy to the back side, or simply pass them out as is.