Lulu & Georgia

Lulu & Georgia is one of the most popular destinations for all things home decor and accessories, and I'm so excited to have them as a new sponsor here on Brunch at Saks. Since their launch last October, I've spent so much time browsing their site just oohing and aahing over all the gorgeous pieces. From their chic rugs and whimsy art to their pretty pillows and fun coffee table accessories, L&G offers so many things to help you redefine your space in style. (As I was writing this post an email popped up in my inbox announcing their new signature rug line Tallulah and I must say, I am obsessed with the painted desert rug in the collection! I added it below.) A few of my favorite pieces from their shop:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Head over to Lulu & Georgia for more pretty things, and if you see something you like, feel free to use the code BRUNCHATSAKS20 to receive 20% off through Friday, 2/8!

Pin It!